Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce Logos
The Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce has approved the black or white versions of its logo for members and co-sponsors. The blue logo is for the chamber's marketing use only. Please be sure you are using the latest version of the chamber logo.
Use of the Chamber Brand
On first reference, please use: “Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce.” On subsequent references, you may use: “Dayton Area Chamber” or “the chamber.” The Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce style forbids the use of “Dayton Chamber.”
To include the chamber brand in your message, you may use, “Proud partner of the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce” or “Proud Sponsor of the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce.”
When using the logo on your website, ensure it is linked directly to the home page at http://daytonchamber.org.
- Always use electronic artwork provided.
- Ensure the correct amount of clearance. No other images or text should appear in this area.
- Prevent distortion by holding down the “Shift” key while resizing.
- Do not alter the logo, modify colors, add animation, or introduce other graphic elements.
- Do not remove logo elements or use separately, except when approved by the DACC Marketing Dept.
- Do not rotate the Logo
To download the logos please use the following steps:
1. Right Click on the image.
2. Select Save Image As.
3. Select the Drive and Folder where you want to save it.
4. Click Save.
(White Logo is display with background for visibility purposes only.)
Questions? Contact Holly Allen, Director, Marketing & Communications - firstname.lastname@example.org or 937.226.8245.