Travel to Budapest, Vienna & Prague with the Dayton Area Chamber
Join the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce as we embark on this exciting tour of three historic cities. With stays in Budapest, Vienna & Prague, this tour offers the opportunity to explore some of the gems of Central Europe. From the Danube River & the Castle District of Budapest, to the palaces of Imperial Vienna, to the perfectly preserved medieval city of Prague, this tour offers exciting experiences at every stop. Join our group for a once in a lifetime tour, “Budapest, Vienna & Prague” from November 5-13, 2017. This trip is open to Dayton Chamber members and other community leaders and partners. Since 2010, the Chamber has offered exciting opportunities to explore some of the most culturally and economically diverse locations around the world, including Peru, Turkey, China, India, Brazil, Cuba, Italy and Southeast Asia. We invite you to join us as we explore Budapest, Vienna & Prague in 2017!
This tour is being offered at the early bird price of $3299 through March 31, 2017. For those registrations received after March 31, 2017, the trip price will be $3399. All that is needed to hold your spot by March 31, 2017 is a complete reservation form and a $500 deposit. The tour price includes:
- Round trip airfare from Dayton to Budapest, Hungary
- Deluxe private motor coach for entire tour.
- All hotel accommodations in Budapest, Vienna & Prague ( 3 nights in Budapest, 2 nights in Vienna, 2 nights in Prague)
- 13 meals ( 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners.)
- All sightseeing entrance fees per itinerary
- Professional tour director.
- Baggage handling and airport transfers
- If you register by March 31, 2017, you will receive the Optional tour to Pilsen, Czech Republic for free. (Optional tour price is $70 after March 31, 2017)
To learn more about the trip, please join us for a free informational briefing on Thursday, March 9th from 11:30 AM-1:00 PM in Room 208 of the Dayton Convention Center. This briefing will provide the opportunity to speak directly with the tour company, as well as DACC staff.