Business Hall of Fame Award
The growth in the Dayton area has led to the development of a successful business community that has made its mark on our region. Presented in partnership with Dayton Magazine, the Dayton Business Hall of Fame recognizes the accomplishments and contributions of outstanding leaders within our region who have made a positive impact on this community through economic, cultural and civic endeavors.
How to apply/nominate
Nominations are accepted through Dayton Magazine.
- Anita Moore – Premier Health
- Frank Perez – Kettering Health Network
- Fred Ungerman – Taft/
- Jeff Schmitt (Posthumous) – Jeff Schmitt Auto Group
- Greg McAfee, President – McAfee Heating & Air
- Patricia McDonald, Retired President – KeyBank
- Alan Pippenger, President – Requarth
- David Wyse, Chairman – Projects Unlimited, Inc.
- Wilbur & Orville Wright (Posthumous) – Wright Company
- Dr. Michael Ervin – Downtown Dayton Partnership
- Phil Parker – Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Richard Schwartz – Winsupply
- Fred Smith (Posthumous) – Huffy Corp
- Mary Boosalis – Premier Health
- Larry Conner – The Conner Group
- Harold Rieck – Rieck Services
- Raj Soin – Modern Technologies Corporation
- Eugene Dean Imbrogno (Posthumous) – MedWork