Dayton Area Chamber announces newly elected 2018 Board of Trustees members
DAYTON, Ohio – Elections are complete and the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce announced its newest Board of Trustees members Friday. Many of the companies and organizations represented are long standing community partners.
New members of the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Trustees are:
- Doug Anspach, Partner, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP (Leadership Dayton Chair)
- Doug Barry, President, BarryStaff Inc.
- Randy Domigan, Director, Brady Ware
- Cindy Gaboury, Owner, Audio Etc.
- Andy Horner, Vice President, University of Dayton
- Tami Kirby, Porter, Wright, Morris & Arthur
- Dan McCabe, CAO, CareSource (EPI Foundation Chair)
- Mary Mierzejewski, LION Apparel (Generation Dayton Rep.)
- Ann Marie Singleton, Consultant/Shareholder, McGohan Brabender
- Steve Tieber, Owner, Dublin Pub
These members will serve two year terms. The Chamber Board of Trustees consists of up to 50 community business leaders who carry out the business of the chamber according to its bylaws. The Board meets quarterly during the months of February, May, August and November.