DACC Members that provide Virtual Work Solutions:
The following Dayton Area Chamber members provide virtual work solutions:
- D9 Technologies
- “Are you prepared for your employees to work from home in the immediate future? There are many security risks to consider when allowing your employees to use their own devices that could cause unfathomable consequences to your organization. In an effort to ease the complexity and insure your organization is being securely accessed, D9 Technologies is offering a cost effective virtual desktop solution. Need a device? D9 for your employees D9 can take care of that too.
- $55.00 per user per month
- During this time of uncertainty we are offering this solution with no contract and as always no hidden costs.”
- Nebula Solutions
- “We represent multiple providers of teleconferencing and cloud-based voice and data services. We assist business clients in determining the best positioned provider to support their business needs and goals.”
- Stratocumulus Technologies
- “We are able to provide conferencing services using WebEx from AT&T and RingCentral (with or without Office@Hand), both of which provide desktop and video capabilities, as well as computer-based or phone-based voice.”
- Charter Communications/Spectrum
- Our specialty is the network infrastructure/medium that supports teleconferencing/WebEx while also delivering broadband, VoIP and TV products.
- We also offer Managed Security and VPN services that are in great demand as companies transition to a remote workforce.
- As part of the “Keep Americans Connected” Pledge we’ve agreed to hold all disconnects and waive late fees for our small business customers.
- We have opened our public Wi-Fi hotspots for public use.
- We are offering free broadband for 60 days to K-12 and college students in households who do not currently have a broadband subscription.
- AT&T is employing “quick install” capabilities to address the crisis. Read more.
- AT&T is offering Global Security Gateway, the AccessMyLAN, and WebEx for 90 days at no charge or on “Zero billing” agreements. And, they have a “War Room” for expedited implementation of services, within 72 hours – some functionality available within an hour.
- Opti-Vise IT
- As a local IT Managed Service Provider, we would like to offer assistance to local businesses in need of setting up their workforce with remote access.How Does Remote Access Work?
A software agent is installed onto the workstation that needs remote access. A central login portal is provided to the user that can be accessed from any internet connected remote computer/browser.What Hardware is Required?
There is no hardware required.Is It Secure?
The portal provided is SSL encrypted and username and password protected.How Quickly Can This Be Setup?
Remote Access can be setup within 24 hours of request.If your business is in need of this service, our team is available to accommodate immediate on-boarding. For more information, contact Kelly McQueen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-834-7479 ext. 204. To learn more about Opti-Vise IT, visit www.opti-vise.com.
- Cincinnati Bell
- Cincinnati Bell can provide WebEx services, Hosted UC and virtual phone services. Learn more.
- Offering first month for free.
- 48 hours to implement.
- Call 937-344-1196 for expedited service.
- New Era Technology (Esco Communications)
- Rad-Tech Computers
- Offers teleconferencing services.
- Quick migration services to cloud-based teamwork via Microsoft Office 365’s Teams collaboration hub
- Both on-premise and cloud-based telephone systems that will enable your workforce to seamlessly work from anywhere they have an Internet connection
- Monitoring and remote support options to manage your entire infrastructure – inside the office, working at home or on the road
- Modern Office Methods (Full Service Networking)
- Read more about Modern Office Methods’ IT solutions for a mobile workforce.