Each year, the Leadership Dayton class selects a class project to be completed before graduation in June. The projects have taken all forms, reflecting the passions and individual talents of the members of each Leadership Dayton class. Classes are given little direction on what the project should look like, leaving the members to work as a team to think creatively.
Leadership Dayton class projects should:
- provide participants with a group learning experience in the context of current community issues.
- allow participants to apply leadership skills, talents, and knowledge toward an end product.
- support the community and share experiences through interaction with classmates and community organizations.
- create an environment which will foster on-going communication among participants and enhance their commitment to community service.
- increase Leadership Dayton?s visibility within the community.
Read more about individual class projects in our chamber news articles.